UNION GAP OLD TOWN DAYS
June 18-19, 2022
All events are at Fullbright Park unless otherwise noted.
Washington State's biggest Civil War reenactment, encampment and living history event is in Union Gap every Father's Day weekend! FREE ADMISSION and FREE PARKING thanks to great community support by our sponsors! Please let them know how much you appreciate their support. Donations to the museum are greatly appreciated.
- Civil War Reenactment Battles - 5 total including the popular evening battle Saturday!
- Acres of Living History Camps on display with demos on life during the Civil War
- Trading Posts with Merchandise for Sale
- Food and Vendors with items for Sale
- Kiddie Train Rides
- Old Time Kid's Games
- Photo Opportunities
- People Tram and Wagon Tours
- Working Blacksmith Shop
- Abraham Lincoln addresses the crowd
- Historical talks in the ‘Presidential Pavilion’ tent
- Live music Friday and Saturday
- Beer Garden
- and much more...
Arts or Crafts Vendor Contact
Rod Travis: 509-910-5140 firstname.lastname@example.org
Arts or Crafts Vendor Application
Civil War Information Contact
Alan Geho: 509-985-9135 email@example.com
General Info Contact
Paul Strater: 509-457-8735 firstname.lastname@example.org
All event information subject to change.