It's our first annual Union Gap Burger Week!
We are excited for our first annual Union Gap Burger Week!
In fact, this will be the first of several themed restaurant events throughout the year by participating Union Gap restaurants. Burger Week will run from Sunday, February 21 - February 27, 2021. There are specials to enjoy throughout the week from many of your favorite local and national chains.
We have also officially moved into PHASE 2 which is allowing 25% seating at most locations, meaning you can once again dine in! Plus, with temperatures expected to be sunny and around 50 degrees this week, grab some burgers to go and head to one of your favorite Union Gap parks. Or, surprise a friend with a burger lunch or dinner - not only will your friend be impressed - the restaurants enjoy all the business they can get right now.
Here is a list of the current offerings - and more may come throughout the week!
Old Town Pump Saloon
– Brunch Burger
½# Patty, fried egg, ham, cheddar, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato & pickles. Served with fries. $12.00
SPECIAL NOTE: Pairs well with a Bloody Mary
Jeans Cottage Inn
– ½ pound patty bacon burger with pepperjack cheese ($2.00 off normal price) $10.99 with fries and drink
Gear Jammer – Super Pumper Burger with fries and drink - $2.00 off
Pepp'rmint Stick Drive-In
– Deluxe Bacon Cheese Burger with fries and drink. $11.49
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que of America
– Tuesday 2/23 & Wednesday 2/24 only - $5 Double Stack Cheeseburger
James Gang Tavern
– Buy one burger. Get the 2nd half off.
Applebee's Grill + Bar
– From 2/22-2/27 (Monday-Saturday only)
Add 5 boneless wings to any handcrafted burger for $1.00
– Homerun Burger! 20% off. Ham, bacon, cheese and our famous burger patty.
Old Town Station
– All burgers come with your choice of soup, salad, French fries, tater tots or curly fries so mix it up!
We'll see you in Union Gap with your favorite burger!